Monday, October 18, 2004

FOR SALE, Really cheap!

A few posts ago, I mentioned Daniel, and how he sought revenge against me for the hilarious gnome in the grill thing. Well, I remember it clearly (squiggly lines, squiggly lines...).

It was a busy night, must have been Friday evening. The high school football crowd had arrives and was milling about everywhere. My friend Aaron comes in and says to me, "Dude, why is your car jacked up?"

Daniel was PO'd, and I walked outside. My car was indeed, jacked up. The front wheels were about 1 inch off the ground, and written on the windshield was, "FOR SALE, 500 DOLLARS. CALL: ".

Apparently I was supposed to get in the car and try to drive off but go nowhere as my car was front wheel drive and my wheels were not touching the ground. Also, I was supposed to get a bunch of calls about a really cheap Honda Prelude.

It didn't work, but I appreciated the creativity involved. One of his more sober accomplishments.

No comments: